Most weddings are held in summer as there is a lot of time for wedding preparation and celebrations as summer days are long. But the important thing is that attending a wedding on a hot summer day is always a very challenging project to do but the selection of a wedding dress, being a guest, is even more hectic task. If you are going to attend a summer wedding then you can pick some light dresses. In every wedding, there is a specific dress code according to the venue and timing of the event but in my opinion, most of the wedding ceremonies in summer allow you to make a free choice in the selection of dress.
Here I will tell you about the attention-grabbing collection of wedding outfits as a guest that you must try in the upcoming summer.
- A light pink or green V-shaped maxi with small sleeves will be the most stylish dress in an outdoor wedding ceremony. You can add some floral prints in it as well. In addition to it, a small clutch with a dark red sandal will be a captivating option for a summer wedding.
- Day time ceremony allows you to select a flourish skirt and top but this will look incomplete without high heels which should be in contrast with skirt and top. For example, if you are going to wear a black skirt with a white top then black heels will be an amazing combination but if you don’t want to choose formal colors like black and white then you can also go for a pink skirt with a mint green top.
- If you are going to select a frock then you should go for a red and black color frock having half-sleeves. This color combination will be more suitable if the wedding is going to be celebrated as an indoor ceremony but in case of an outdoor wedding ceremony in the evening time, you can choose a light blue or mint green frock with full sleeves.
- A tulle dress with a v-neck shape is a mind-blowing idea for attending a summer wedding. This dress will enhance your beauty if you are going to select a mint green color.
- A blue or red midi dress will be a perfect combination if you want to attend a summer wedding. What you should do, is to match a perfect combination of small heels with this midi dress. Black heel sandal with a blue midi or a brown sandal with red maxi will be a fantastic combination.
- A satin gown having a purple color with thin dark black sandals will give you a glamorous and dominant look at a summer wedding. The most important thing that you should not forget while choosing a satin gown is its length so length should be according to your physical appearance in terms of height and weight.
- A self-printed mini dress will be a great idea for a summer wedding as it will give you an elegant look at a summer wedding. Surprisingly, this option is suitable for both indoor and outdoor events. There is a large variety of self-printed mini dresses in the market from which you can choose from.