The selection of wedding theme is one of the hardest and hectic things which is being faced by almost every couple nowadays. Every couple wants that their wedding should be unique in each aspect from all other weddings so the simple way of doing this is to select a different theme as all other wedding plans will be strongly dependent on your chosen wedding theme. Now the question arises that how you are going to pick a summer wedding theme which is best for you? So for that, you should know about the taste of your guests as they will be the judge of your wedding theme so you can take the help of your close friends and guests about the theme of your wedding.
Lilac Ceremony Ideas
Berries Wedding Theme
Fairy Tale Theme
If you are among those couples who are going to be married in summer 2020 then you are in the right place. Here you will find a variety of wedding themes for summer 2020.
- You can go for simple wedding themes that are budget-efficient and will give a prominent look to your wedding. Sunflowers theme is the best option in this regard and you can do it simply by bringing some natural sunflowers which are placed on centerpieces. You can also hang some curtains having sunflowers shade on them and make it your background.
- Beach wedding theme will be a great idea for your wedding as this theme will reflect the venue and season of the wedding very prominently. For that, you just have to prepare the background of the wedding in such a way that it includes sea, some sunflowers, the sun and the sand in the background of the beach. All these are already available on a beach and you need not spend any money on it and this theme will end-up giving an attention-grabbing look to your wedding.
- In 2020 the era of modernism, the vintage wedding theme will give a pleasant look to your guests and you will also enjoy it as well. You can go for some decoration ideas that look antique; having old designs on the entrance door, a welcoming note written for guests on a frame that is made of wood. Besides this, you can also make your wedding stage with the help of some antique wooden items and can attain a vintage look for your wedding.
- If you want to go opposite the vintage wedding theme then you can opt for a modern wedding theme as all modern things used in wedding ceremonies are easily and readily available in the market. By adopting a modern wedding theme, you just have to do something different from any formal wedding ceremony. You just have to decorate the whole venue with some bright colors and a variety of different colored balloons or to give a romantic look to your wedding venue; some heart-shaped red balloons can also be displayed at prominent places in the background.
- At the summer wedding, if the ceremony is going to be held in the evening then the garden theme will be a fantastic idea. A grand wedding ceremony in a big garden with different flowers along with white color furniture will glorify your whole wedding theme.