Is it graduation day in your school, college, or university and you being a teacher, is pondering over the thought that what gift you should give to your students? With Graduation gift ideas for students from teachers, send your students off in some special ways by celebrating their accomplishments.
All the below-mentioned gift ideas are quite easy and inexpensive and teachers can give them to their students on the special occasion of graduation.
Graduation Gift Ideas for Students from Teachers to Give:
Personalized photography gifts
Wallet or business card case
Money rolled in a tissue
Laundry gift basket
- Stamped pencils or pens make some special gift items for your students as this is the most used gift item for a student.
- You can also give printable emoji bookmarks to your students because it is also such a good and appreciative gift idea.
- Another inspirational gift idea is to print motivational quotes on the bright business card of small size and attach a self-adhesive magnet to its back. These cards can be made for each student and can be displayed by the students somewhere in their study rooms to inspire them to work hard in the future.
Miniature Calm-Down Jars
- One of the most memorable ideas will be that you can get a list of all students’ names in the entire graduating class and create a word cloud of them with Wordle or Tagxedo. You can get them printed according to your class’s strength and to add an extra personalized touch to it, you can highlight the name of the student to whom it will be given on each individual cloud.
Personalized Water Bottles
- A diary or journal can also make a lovely gift for graduating students. You can give a personalized touch to your diary by writing each student’s name along with a message to each student on its inside cover.
- Depending on your students’ age group, giving a good book to read is also a great idea. You can buy these books in bulks and give the same book to all the students.
- Being a teacher, you can also write some kind messages, memories, and compliments about your students on a small greeting card and can create a way for them to take positive thoughts with them wherever they go.