benfeed.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and 17 U.S.C.* 512. Responding to any notices of breach and taking suitable action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other relevant intellectual property laws is our strategy. If you have published your copyrighted content on
benfeed.com and you want to remove this content, you need to provide a written communication detailing the data mentioned in the chapter below.
Please be conscious that if you misrepresent data mentioned on our page that infringes your copyright, you will be responsible for damages (including expenses and charges for lawyers).
- You must include the following components in your request for copyright breach:
- Provide proof of the individual permitted to behave on behalf of the proprietor of an apparently infringed exclusive right.
- Provide adequate contact details to enable us to contact you. A valid email address must also be included.
- You must recognize the copyrighted job alleged to have been infringed in adequate detail.
- A declaration that the complainant has a good faith believes that the copyright proprietor, his officer, or the law does not authorize the use of the content in the way complained of.
- A statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is entitled to act on behalf of the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right under penalty of perjury.
- The authorized person must be registered to behave on behalf of the proprietor of an apparently infringed exclusive right.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Email: Contact Us form here
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.